Monday, January 3, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team 2011

     Happy Monday! Robyn aka My Pink Stamper has 2 openings for her 2011 Design Team and has asked for anyone who is interested to submit their entry. The challenge is to make a project using  your  favorite cartridge and Robyn's favorite colors- pink, brown and green.  It would be totally awesome to be part of her design team! She is so talented and  I admire her for her willingness to share her talent with us and I'm totally grateful. I've learned everything I know about the Cricut from her! :) 
     This is my first time submitting a project for a Design Team - I'm totally nervous! The card was designed on my Gypsy using my new favorite cartridge Life's A Beach. The inspiration for this card came from DCWV's Summer Dream stack and the fact that I find myself daydreaming of going on vacation!  LOL!  So here's my entry for the challenge-
Recipe

A2 card
Life's a Beach Cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge (for sand)
Bazzill cardstock
light blue layer 4 x 5 1/4"
dark blue (ocean) 4 x 1 1/4"
hula girl 3.75"
palm tree 5.19"
sand 5.52"H, 4.21"W
shell 1.20"
birds 1"
sun 1" (used 1" Fiskars circle punch)
Peachy Keen Stamps- Princess face Assortment PK-640
My Pink Stamper  Stamps "Simply Sweet Occasion's"
cinnamon stickles
diamond stickles
Have a great day! Thanks for visiting!!

xoxo- Mary

19 comments:

girlia said...

Really nice job. GL with the challenge

Raechel said...

I love this island girl!
great job
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Creations By Crystal said...

This card is super cute! Love it!!!

Ive_Boricua_Girl said...

This is a really cute card.. Good luck..

Ivette

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Staying Crafty said...

What an adorable scene you've created here :)

My time to scrap !!! :-} said...

VERY VERY CUTE :-}

Glora said...

I love this cute hula girl card. The Peachy Keen face is perfect. I love all the details of your scene card. Good luck.

UMHome said...

I used to be in Hawaii. LOVE the scenery. TFS. http://nnhgiang.blogspot.com/

Stampingl8y said...

I love your card! I also just got some peachy keen stamps, so I especially love your idea with this project. Good luck with the challenge!

http://www.stampingl8y.com

DORCAS said...

This is super cute! You did awesome on the challenge! Wishing you the best!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Rae Finke said...

Your card makes me want to go on vacation! I love it... It really is super cute!

Rae
www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

That is such a cute card I wish I was there Good luck on the challenge

Anonymous said...

really cute! i'm going on the cricut cruise and this would be perfect! I wonder what Robyn and the other ladies will be teaching in their classes on the cruise. TFS!

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!

Handmade By Mary said...

thanks for all the sweet comments! ♥♥♥

Roxie said...

Love this card. Reminds me of warm weather. Good luck

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Love it, and love all the detail :-) Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

Post a Comment