Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disney Layout

Happy Wednesday! I want to quickly share a layout from our Disney vacation that we took 3 yrs ago... this is the 1st (and only one) that I've made. (Sad isn't it? I'm so behind in my scrapbooking). This is a layout of my boys at Magic Kingdom- love them so much! They loved Disney! It was our first time there and hopefully not our last. For this layout I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge and I designed it on my Gypsy (love her ♥).

Recipe:

mickey and friends cartridge
bazzill mini scallop- 12x12 maraschino
k&co "graduation" specialty pad (black and yellow patterned paper)
my mind's eye "countdown to christmas" paper pad (red polka dot paper)
bazzill- all other cardstock
mickey mouse cut at 3.75"
star border- 3 borders welded together (each one measures 2.28")
title cut at 3.75"
peachy keen- everyday character face assortment pk490
sakura gelly roll pens
martha stewart bakers twine
buttons (from walmart and michaels $1 bin)
I hope you enjoy my layout. I loved the way it turned out. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

very pretty layout!

Post a Comment