Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Pink Stamper 12 Days of Christmas Color Challenge

Hi!  I'm so glad it's saturday!  I'll have plenty of time to play with my 3 new cartridges that I received in the mail yesterday! I got Rock Princess, Mini Monsters, and Simply Charmed ♥!  Yay!  They were my early birthday presents from my parents. Thanks mom and dad! Anyway.....My Pink Stamper is hosting a color challenge- Make something using 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of blue and black. So I decided to use Rock Princess for my card. I used Brittany on page 28. So here's my entry for the challenge:


I used Bazzill cardstock for the entire card except for the glitter paper which is made by Cooredinations. The ribbon is American Crafts and the gemstones are from Michaels $1 bin. I hope you like my card! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

girlia said...

Your card is very pretty.

Jen said...

This card is super cute!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Post a Comment