Monday, December 13, 2010

1st post....here we go.....

   Happy Monday!  I am so excited to be able to share my cards with you through my blog.  I'm a nervous wreck- I've NEVER blogged before but how bad can I really mess this up? :)  If you have any suggestions or comments as to how can I improve my blog I would love to hear them!

    I was so inspired by many of you to start this blog- you ladies are so creative and I've learned so much from each and everyone of you. Thanks Emma Aguilar of My Creative Time with Emma for teaching me how to use my gypsy- I'm obsessed with that thing! And My Pink Stamper Robyn for those awesome cricut tutorials. If it weren't for those videos I'd probably still be trying to figure out how to turn on the darn thing! Thank you!  
    I want to share a couple of christmas cards that I've made using a Winter Frolic and Hello Kitty Greetings and Smiley Cards. I had fun making these!  I used DCWV's Winter Wonder Stack, Homemade Stack, Christmas Combo Stack, and Tis the Season Stack. I hope you enjoy them!     



 

5 comments:

erin lee creative said...

Great cards! I LOVE the Gingerbread man the best ;) First follower here! :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW, CUTE cards!!! thanks so much for sharing your blog w/me! I LOVE it!
Big gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

VICTORIA said...

Wtg Mary welcome to blogging. I am sorta new i am learning a few things almost daily. But it seems to take me longer lol. YOu have a very pretty page i like it. I like your cards pretty
http://victoriasjunk.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Great job and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to love it!!!

Hugs,
Robyn

Mari AKA Momo said...

Those cards are soooo adorable!!!!! Love them all!!! You are very talented!!! XOXO Momo

Post a Comment