Monday, December 20, 2010

Minnie Mouse Thank You Cards

Hello all!  Just a quick post to share with you the Minnie Mouse cards I promised.   My hubby's coworker ordered 30 Minnnie Mouse thank you cards- purple and green & pink and purple. These were fun to make- I hope she likes them!  I used Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge and Martha Stewart glitter- that stuff is so pretty!
On this card I used Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious along with Bazzill cardstock-

 


For this card I used SEI Ally's Wonderland with some Bazzill cardstock-


The "minnie thanks" is from Gypsy font that I welded together. The gemstones are Jolie's from Michael's. The punch is Martha Stewart Arch Lattice- a fave!

Tomorrow we are headed off New York to my parent's house for the holidays and spend time with family. I'm so excited! Anyway, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you lots of scrappy goodies! Have a Blessed Holiday!

4 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

I love these...they are adorable!

Raechel said...

I looked at your cards recently posted all sooo very cute! You did a great job using the prisma pencils on the previous post! I have never seen the pencils so maybe I'll check them out!
TFS!!!~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

diana creations said...

cute card love it

Staying Crafty said...

These are adorable! I love the saying you made :)

Post a Comment