Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Greeting Farm Cards...

     Hello!  I've been playing around with a couple of stamps from The Greeting Farm Stamps and I gotta tell ya- I love them! I think they are so cute. I wish I could buy them all! I used prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits to color them in. I'm still learning how to color and blend but I love the way these turned out and I hope you do too.
                                                                     
                                                Flutter Anya:



This last card was a special order for a family member's daughter for her Sweet 16. She's a sweet girl and I wanted to make this card extra special. I used a digistamp named WS Audrey and I colored her in with Bic Mark-It markers. Isn't she sweet?


I hope you enjoyed my cards today. I'm also finishing up an order of 30 minnie mouse thanks you cards and a couple of gingerbread man cards like the ones that I posted earlier- so as you can imagine I've been busy, busy, busy! As soon as I am done with them I will post some pics. Thanks for visiting and have a good night!

1 comment:

barretoluzy said...

THEY ARE PRETTY. I LIKE YOU'RE STYLE AND HOW YOU MATCH EVERYTHING.THEY REALLY ARE NICE.

Post a Comment